Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Two Years Later

He's a gentleman that still opens doors, and holds my hand.
He has excellent taste in music.
He could name the artist of any eighties song.

He's got a photographic memory that gives him quite an unfair advantage over me most of the time, especially in scripture studies.
He eats his cereal with milk on the side.

He looks great with a Mohawk, but only wears one in the morning.

He has an infectious laugh that he doesn't share with everyone.

He is remarkably intelligent.

People could use the words honest, and integrity in the same sentence with his name, and really really mean it.

He is a wonderful provider in all kinds of ways.

He's quite the handyman.

He inspects and double checks everything he does, and everywhere he goes.
He learns incredibly fast.
He is good at forgiving.

He is my best friend.

My loyal companion.

My love.

My husband.

2 comments:

Jenilee Sizemore said...

Aww, you just gave me goosebumps. I still remember how we'd stay up late and talk about getting married and all that jazz. Crazy how time flies. Happy anniversary Goodes! :)

Jac said...

This is a super great post. And it's true, David is such a WONDERFUL man, and I'm so glad he's one of my best friends' husbands! Happy (late) anniversary. We love you guys lots and are so happy to be blessed with BOTH of you in our lives! :)