Saturday, February 12, 2011

A leap of faith

Isn't that what it is when we get married. I mean really. You can't really know what someone will be like as your husband until they are. You can't really know what someone will be like as a father until they are. So you take a leap of faith.


I put quite a bit of faith in David. Especially when it came to the kind of father he would be. I'd only seen him in action with children a few times. But that was really just a glimpse of him with kids, nothing else. Being a father to your his own kiddos would be totally different. And so, a leap of faith I took.



And I'm so glad I did. We are two lucky girls.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you guys are too cute! You are both great parents.

Casey Gentle said...

Nothing is more attractive than our sexy men holding/playing with/talking to/singing to/bathing/whatevering our babies. Makes you love him even more, huh? Leap worth taking!

Mandi said...

Oh there is nothing better than seeing the man you love holding your sweet little baby. It is as close to heaven as you can get I think. I love those moments!

Nicole said...

Husbands always surprise you like that :) She is too cute!