Friday, December 12, 2008

The tassel's worth the hassle

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
~Dr. Seuss
------------------------------------------
Today is GRADUATION DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give me a minute to be excited!!!! (insert awkward victory dance here)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gown ironed, family commuting to town, tickets arranged, reservations for dinner done, watch out y'all 'cause I'm about to graduate!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures to follow.....

4 comments:

Jenilee Sizemore said...

Oh my goodness! Hooray for Heather. Remember coming home from Institue dreading all of that icky homework and wondering when it would pay off? Look! You're graduating! Whoo hoo for Heather Goode! That is so incredibly awesome. :D

Jac said...

I know!! I'm so excited for you. Congrats! **insert my awkward congratulations dance here** Haha!

none said...

Congrats Heather!! Your on my favs' now!! Thanks for the post your so sweet!

Amanda said...

Congrats girl!!!!! It's such a great feeling of accomplishment isn't it!!! ***insert my awkward congratulation dance with Jac***